The most common criterion for men is his image
Indeed, if we see a man in a black cloak and Grinders, then we can confidently call him a Goth, but this is not always the case. Mostly, the Goths wear black clothes; have black hair, paint nails, eyes, and lips black. Although all these elements are not suitable for all Goths, most of them look that way. It all depends on artistry and the desire for self-expression.
Men of the Gothic subculture prefer to wear heavy high boots Grinders. Often they choose black shoes on a high platform. The color of the shoes is of course black.
Types of Gothic Shoes:
- Military boots are one of the most popular types of shoes among Goths. Such shoes are sewn from genuine or eco-leather, it is as practical as possible and suitable for everyday wear almost all year round.
- Various gym shoes, including the iconic Converse, are no less popular with rockers, punks. This is a great option for daily wear.
- Combat Boots is army-style boots round in front, high, sometimes very high boot, most often black.
- Designer Boots are boots with a cool design, namely with metal inserts, buckles, zippers.
Gothic High Top Boots
Thanks to talented fashion designers, today there are many types of boots with high boot top. They differ in their shapes, style features, colors, and other indicators. There are many models of such shoes that complement different images. A high boot has become everyday shoes for men. They are worn with jeans sets, cotton, velvet and other trousers. Often you can find sportswear complete with such boots. There are models with the shape of sock-like classic shoes. In winter men wear such shoes even with classic trousers.
Gothic boots can have a different fastener
If earlier such shoes were just laced, today it is on Velcro and on different types of fasteners. The metal decor, colors, and experiments with materials is Gothic. The more creative the shoe, the less formal it becomes. Sometimes the creative exceeds the norm and the shoes go into the category of Trash style.
Grinders as style
Grinders are heavy boots with reinforced soles. Classic models have a high lacing and a metal plate at the front. Goths, rockers, punks, and fans of unisex, military and street styles wear Grinders.
Various styles of Grinders:
- Classic is the usual laced grinder model. The number of holes for shoelaces can be from 8 (Baron) to 20 (King)
- The biker is high top boots with pointed or the rounded front
- Western is a pointed front cowboy high boots
- Work is grinders with a toe and part of the sole made of steel
- Boxer is a type of shoes with three holes for lacing
- The street is the light version of the Grinders
- Ripper is sneakers
Grinders have a number of distinctive features from other types of shoes:
- The thick sole
- A high lacing
- A metal plate in front of the shoe for weight
These shoes are original and unusual, attract the attention of others. However, despite the apparent heaviness and bulkiness, they are very practical, comfortable and sit well on the foot. Today, fashion extends the boundaries, and Grinders are used in different combinations and even base some styles. In this section of our store, you will find unrivaled Gothic men’s shoes for any look.
Showing all 14 results