Emo style is a style mainly of teenagers
The Emo subculture arose in the musical environment and then went into fashion. Emo teenagers, first of all, are trying to express ourselves in clothes. How they look, so they are perceived. You will recognize at first sight a style such as Emo. Most often these are teenagers trying to find and distinguish themselves in this world.
Emo clothes are demonstrative, defiant. The appearance of a representative of this style is quite depressing – a depressed mood, a dull look, black clothes with the presence of pink, black hair, often long, slanting quiff, covering one eye. In addition, emo often does piercings on their lips, eyebrows, nose bridge, in the left nostril. And girls and, sometimes, boys paint their lips by the color as their skin and cover their nails with black varnish.
Emo teenagers stand out from the crowd, and you can recognize them by the following signs:
- The presence of a long bang, from under which half of the face is not visible
- The presence of strands of a contrasting color (for example, blondes paint the strands in dark color, and brunettes in pink, blue, etc.)
- Piercing on various parts of the face. Girls and boys can pierce lips, eyebrows, nose
- Bright emphasis on the eyes. Both boys and girls use eyeliner black and paint their eyes abundantly with mascara
The presence of black and pink colors in clothes, and also purple, yellow, blue. Black or other dark colors are perceived as a negative state – depression, sadness, and light and bright – like happiness, joy, and other positive emotions:
- Accessories, namely, badges, bracelets, wristbands, amulets, beads with broken hearts
- Tight silhouettes. Slim-fit jeans and skinny t-shirts prefer emo
- Doll outfits. Emo girls just love fluffy dresses
- Baby gum and hairpins in hairstyle
- The presence of bows, ruffles, lace in the decoration of dresses, as well as skulls, bones as a print on clothes or in the form of jewelry
- Single color clothes and outfit with prints and patterns (broken hearts, skulls, pistols, cartoon characters)
- Shoes with bright laces
- Multi layering
- Emo Dresses
Pink dresses with a tutu skirt are a popular choice for emo girls
If the girl opts for a skirt, then it must be either magnificent or tartan. A tartan skirt has become one of the most popular styles. It should be borne in mind that the cell should be small. Lush dresses and skirts are in no less demand. Moreover, its color can have bright shades (bright pink, red, light green) to dark shades (purple, blue and black).
Many emo dresses have prints of popular rock bands, skulls, pistols, hearts, cartoon characters. The emo girls can wear dresses with bright corset very often. In this section, you can pick up a new spectacular look or choose an extraordinary emo outfit for a party.
Showing all 10 results